Hello everybody!
I want to tell you my story about dancing.
For some people, dancing is only hobby, but for me, it’s style of my life!
I’ve been dancing for all my life! And I can’t image my weekdays without them!
I still remember the day when I firstly came at the studio. I was 5 years old. I always watched the elder girls, who danced in the next class. I was in awe of their movements and grace.
So I started my way in the world of the dance…(but I have a changeable nature, so I quickly bored – this is my problem)
For two years, I danced nationwide dances, from Russian to Brazilian, using many colorful costumes and songs. We danced on all holidays. But I was tired and just walked away. After this I decided to go on ballroom dance. It was successful choice. Coach saw me and sent to the contests, resulting in deeds, a gold medal and a cup. But I only lasted for three years…to be honest, I still regret. After I studied lots of other dance, like Arabian and hip-hop, but, again, there isn’t long delayed. Since I was 12, I finally quit dancing, but continued to look enviously at the successful dancers, the reason of everything - my selfishness.
In this summer, I was in the dance camp, where the girls were awakened my love for dancing. And in this year, I started again!
I came to the conclusion: Do not miss the chance because of selfishness and laziness. In spite of everything, follow your dream.
Anna S.
No comments:
Post a Comment