您好居民与地球行星 <=O
HELLO THE INHABITANTS OF THE PLANET EARTH! =S
In my first blog I want to talk you about LANGUAGES!
Teaching languages help you in many ways:
1.It helps you to comunicate with people.
2.It helps you to make friends (NOT just your nationality).
3.It halps you on holiday if you are abroad.
4.It trains your memory.5.It trains your WIILPOWER.
...........................................
English is a compulsory language that students have to learn, but it is also the most popular language in Russian schools. However in our country we can find schools where are a lot of compulsory languages. As an example we can take my schoool. I study in "chineese class".
It means that I study Chineese language. Actually, it is easier than Russian.
| Conclusion: teaching languages is one of important part in our lives, also it can help you in many ways, wherever you are! |
How many languages do you know so many lives you live.
If you know only one language, you live only once.
(Czech proverb) MAXIM P.

No comments:
Post a Comment