Hello, this is Alexey G, and I want to tell you, about Ozzfest.
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Me on OZZFEST, by Alexey G
I and my friend Toly (with our parents) went to Pizza (
Pantera , Rob_Zombie and of course sab
Black_Sabbath (with Ozzy_Osbourne).
Black Sabbath is my favourite group. Earlier I could dream of that being present at their concert only, but thanking ozzfest my dream was carried out.
At first we wanted to live in tent near a scene as the majority of fans, but our parents didn't resolve to us it therefore we stopped in hotel not far festival places. Quality of hotel didn't excite us, after all we were the whole day in the field where passed Ozzfest.
For these two days I got acquainted with many interesting people, gorged on any sweets, and listened to mine favourite music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment